Electrical /Electronics Engineer
Mikajaki SA, a newly established start-up based in Geneva, working on innovative ocular diagnostic solutions. The company is currently developing its fully automated multi-patient ocular diagnostics platform.
The company is looking for the right people to fill a few key technical positions, responsible for driving the hardware and software development of the new diagnostics platform. The candidate will join the initial team and will be responsible for carrying out the hands-on product development.
We are currently seeking a talented, self-driven Electrical / Electronics Engineer to join our team. We are building and developing an automated mechatronic platform which can provide complete and innovative Eye Healthcare diagnostics. This platform interfaces to many devices, including embedded systems, and third-party equipment.
MIKAJAKI’s development team is located in Plan Les Ouates (Geneva).
- Contribute/Influence design choices
- Lead new equipment feasibility studies, specifications, product development, product verification and validation activities of electrical equipment using best design practices and industry design standards.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to develop and drive the product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with 3rd party suppliers, related to hardware testing, and industry certifications. (i.e. EMC, Electrical Safety, CE mark, ISO)
Essential skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge of regulatory accepts related to electrical requirements (i.e. IEC standards)
- Familiar with QMS requirements (i.e. ISO 13485)
- Good knowledge of automated industrial equipment design
- Working proficiency (verbal and written communications) in English
- Good team player
Nice to have:
- Experience with custom PCB design and fabrication
- Experience with programmable electronics
- The opportunity to be part of the initial development team, with the potential of moving into future leadership positions
- The opportunity to take part in the development of new technologies which can have a positive impact on the visual health of people worldwide.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic small team start-up environment.
- Furthermore, the company offers attractive conditions.
How to apply
If you have the above skills, are motivated and passionate about developing technology which will have a positive impact of the visual health of people, then please send your **complete application file** (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Electrical / Electronics Engineer, ID# Elect1001 in the email subject line. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, thank you in advance for your understanding.