FullStack Python Developer/Software Engineer
Mikajaki SA, a newly established start-up based in Geneva, working on innovative ocular diagnostic solutions. The company is currently developing its fully automated multi-patient ocular diagnostics platform.
The company is looking for the right people to fill a few key technical positions, responsible for driving the hardware and software development of the new diagnostics platform. The candidate will join the initial team and will be responsible for carrying out the hands-on product development.
We are currently seeking a talented, self-driven Full Stack Python Developer / Software Engineer to join our team. We are building a large application to manage a full and innovative Eye Healthcare patient flow. This application would have local and cloud-based connectivity capabilities, interface to many devices, including embedded systems and third-party equipment.
MIKAJAKI’s development team is located in Plan Les Ouates (Geneva).
- Lead the specifications of the dedicated software.
- Contribute/influence design choices.
- Implement the software logic (backend and frontend).
Essential skills and experience required:
- Familiar with Python development
- Familiar with RESTful services
- Experienced using Linux operating systems
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Familiar with Git
- Good team player
Nice to have:
- C/C++ knowledge
- Signal/Image Processing (NumPy, OpenCV, …)
- Video streaming
- Over The Air update process.
- Mobile application development and deployment
- DevOps, CI/CD, Software roadmaps and planning
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with software design and maintenance of medium-scale projects
- The opportunity to be part of the initial development team, with the potential of moving into future leadership positions.
- The opportunity to take part in the development of new technologies which can have a positive impact on the visual health of people worldwide.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic small team start-up environment.
- Furthermore, the company offers attractive conditions.
How to apply
If you have the above skills, are motivated and passionate about developing technology which will have a positive impact of the visual health of people, then please send your **complete application file** (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include FullStack Pyhon Developer / Software Engineer, ID# Soft1002 in the email subject line. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, thank you in advance for your understanding.